- The word 'wonderful' on my Wonderful Days layout is a silhouette cut. Karla Dudley designed it and you can get it from Silhouette Online Store. I adore her work - another favorite is this heart in a circle.
- I had the most amazing last Saturday of 2012 with my sweet nephew. We went shopping, dinner out then a sleepover at my parents! Photo was taken past midnight - I was about to faint from exhaustion but the two kids can't stop giggling! LOL.
- So 2013, feels a lot like 2012 - said the girl in denial. How was your NYE? I think I spent most of the evening sitting on my mom's kitchen floor, gossipping with my sisters. All of us were there - first time in four months maybe? So there was a lot to talk about. Texting and phone calls are not counted. *grins*
- Took the girls to the zoo on the first day of 2013. It was a little bit chaotic, too many people! I knew that before I decided to go to the zoo, but it was the last day of our 6 weeks school holiday and I wanted to bring them out for a last hurrah, so we grabbed some burgers at the drive-thru and off we go. Keep this up (the burger, not the zoo) I will not be able to fit into my little black dress any longer. (Oh wait! I don't have a little black dress! Ha! The last time I fit into anything called little was when I was 7 I think)
- First day of school. My Sec1 and P5
monkeys. My mom said not to call them monkeys because then I will be mommy monkey and she will be grandma monkey. Ha! I'm sure you do know that I call them monkey, with love, right? LOL. :P Photo below was taken at 6.15am. All smiles. Maybe they're as eager to get rid of me as I was to get rid of them after 6 weeks of staring at my face day in and day out. Ha! I love my girls, I really do - but I need them to go to school. :)
- Funny thing is that - right now, on the second day of school, I'm missing them. Me? Fickle? Never. . . :D
- I'll be baby shopping soon. So hit me with your must haves if you can - I'm a little bit rusty and outdated with regards to baby stuff.
Ask me about Justin Bieber instead, I think I know all about that boy from listening to the conversations around me.
- If you trust me, don't go waste your money on Bachelorette. I went thinking I'm getting something like Bridesmaids and because I adore Rebel Wilson. Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. Wilson was still as adorable as ever, but not as funny as I thought she would be. In fact, the whole movie was not as funny as I thought it would be. It was generally all over the place. And not funny, have I said that?
- I'm not doing PL this year. I feel like I need to get caught up. I
lovedadore my 2012 album and since my brain cannot cope with having two PL albums ongoing at one time, I decided to skip it this year and spend time completing my 2012 album instead. I did 'Photo-a-day' in 2011 and going back to it for 2013. I also have my 'Happiness Project' journal book. I think I will do okay in terms of memory recording this year.
- Feel like making Stromboli but wouldn't that undo whatever workout I did yesterday? *sigh* Okay, forget stromboli. Here's a layout I wanted to share with you. :)
If you can read the journaling, you read right. Day 2 of being able to cycle on two wheels and I took her out for a 19km ride. It was awesome, she was a trooper. I walked like a crab for the next five days. LOL.
Developing an unhealthy addiction to Noah outline Alpha stamps. Had lots of fun mixing and matching Darling Dear, Yearbook and Classic Calico, and also bits and pieces leftover from Block Party for this layout.
Thank you, thank you, I love you. If you have any questions, please feel free. My virtual door is open, always.