- I'm sure you don't say that often. Yes you! You, my friends out there. And why is that? Why are we forever pushing and punishing ourselves? I'm not talking about a little self-critic, or a sprinkle of self-doubt. I'm talking about belittling ourselves, day in and day out. I'm talking about those voices in OUR head that don't even like us. What's up with that?
- Am I the only one feeling this way? Am I the only crazy one out here? I hope not. Ha!
- Whatever gets done for today is enough for me, or at least that's what I'm trying to tell myself. Today I am enough, for me and my family. We'll be okay.
- Had so much fun with Mister Huey as you can see. I used Bazinga, Buttercup and Hot Diggity together. Snippets Die Cut Frames - cannot get enough of them! Such beautiful colors too! Another possible addiction is the SunDrifter Wood Veneer Shapes - *sigh* they're like neutral sequins, ykwim? So pretty.
- I'm uploaded this layout to my Studio Calico gallery - feel free to check it out over there to see the supply list. :)
Today I am Enough, I hope you are too.