- Sharing some tags I made for Crate Paper :)
- Last week, I borrowed "Once in a Lifetime" by Cathy Kelly from the local library and was head over heels smitten with the words expressed in a letter that had been included in the book; a mother's words meant for a special daughter. Upon reading it, I knew right away I wanted to create something like that for my girls.
- Together in that box, they look absolutely beautiful. I keep staring at them! You might notice this already, I love tags. I use tags on my layouts, and I adore them as a stand-alone art. But as a sort of a 'mini album' like this? They're too adorable! I think the kraft base sets off all the gorgeous colors of Crate Paper nicely, won't you say so? :)
- The box is not tall enough for the tags to stand upright all the time, but has a glass cover for you to peek when they lay flat inside.
- All quotes were typewritten by Pearl (that's my Adler Tippa cursive typewriter, btw) and I. Some mistakes here and there, but it didn't bother me at all - part of the charm I would say.
- Here are the close ups for all the tags. Yes, all 10 of them. :)
- I certainly have a feeling that I wil be creating more tags like these in near future. I hope you love my tags as much as I do!