- Margrethe : the cut file for 'love' on my Hello Love layout, as requested :) I cut off the arrow part and rounded the end for a more natural look.
- Amy : I used Pretty Pink Mister Huey mixed with a little bit of water for the 'watercolor' effect.
- Sharing one baby layout with you today. I love how older Studio Calico products work so well with newer, much more in trend stuff like neon sequins and shaped paperclips. Not saying these things are new as in never done before, I'm sure we all have our stashes of sequins and shaped paperclips from our school days -
or maybe I'm the only one? I hope not- just that they're now so hot in the paper crafting industry :)
- I adore the little bows from Atlantic Collection, I think I have used bows on pretty much every layout featuring Zahra. :) Heyday & Sundrifter die cuts, dream and stars and pinked circle wood veneers, and some splatters of Mint Julep Mister Huey - they're all making me love this layout even more.
- Babies are such a nice way to start people. ~ Don Herold (and I can't agree more. . . )