- Sunday night, at the start of school holidays. The best kind of sunday night I say. Not to say the rest of my sunday nights suck - because I'm that mom who looks forward to Monday and loves it when the children are in school and I don't have to keep two girls from killing each other every 30 minutes. I kid, I kid. LOL.
- Neha is in love with Dr. Dolittle right now. We watched the movies on two consecutive nights. I think Eddie Murphy reminded her of Sam, especially in the 2nd movie. Annoying but lovable. :P
- One 'for fun' layout to share with you today. I can't get enough of those slide frames from The Pier. I keep reaching for them and using them on every layout. Consider this a warning :D I've finished one and opened a new pack tonight! That's how much I love them!
Edited to add : Layered flowers is from Crate Paper DIY Collection.
- Love those alphas from Marks & Co. It's still available in the shop too! Grab the Atlantic cork chevron pack while you're at it. Another one of my favorite - on my second pack now :)
- I've been scrapping lots nowadays. Some for projects I'm not at liberty to share right now, some for fun, some for guest blogging opportunity - loving it all. I get questions like - how do you do it? I say - PLAY. That's what I have in mind whenever I sit down in my scrap area. I want to play. I want to have fun. When it stops being fun - I get up and do other stuff like cleaning my kitchen floor. (rarely happens - thank GOD!) ha! :)
- I'll see you soon!